Uniforms – This year the Club is pre-purchasing uniforms and will be have stock on hand available for purchase at the Sign on days (Cash or chq only- no EFTPOS) .
Tots are provided with a Tshirt (included with Registration) athlete will need to provide their own black shorts or bike pants.
Uniforms can be obtained from the club. Full uniform must be worn on Friday competition nights or no points will be awarded to the offending athlete. The uniform consists of
- navy & white singlet for both boys & girls
- navy & white crop top for girls
- navy & white athletics briefs or bike pants for girls.
- navy & white shorts for boys & girls
- above the knee compression pants may be worn under shorts
- Hats are optional but we advise that you wear one in the sun and also remember a suitable sun block.
Uniform queries please contact Sharon Martin 0428618814
ALL LANSW competitors must compete in their registered centre uniform. Clothing displaying non-approved logos must not be worn while competing.
Individual registration numbers are to be worn by ALL LANSW competitors firmly affixed to the front of the uniform top.
Individual must not be modified and must clearly show the sponsor’s name, red border and the number.
Supplied age patches are to be worn on the front left hand side of the uniform. (either on the singlet / Bike pants or shorts)